Effective date: 7/15/2020
What information do we collect?
Information Provided by Users
- Your Account information:You provide your email, or log in for a third-party account (like Facebook), to create an online or application account (“Account”) or subscribe to our communications. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the Services properly. When creating your Account, you may be asked to enter certain information, such as: your name, avatar, age, gender, address, telephone number and email address.
- Customer Support:When you contact us, you can provide us with information about your use of the Services, including information about the ORAIMO electronics and/or consumer products (“Products”) that you own and contact details, so that we can provide customer support. For example, you can send an email to Customer Support that contains information about our Roav Dash Cam performance, and other issues.
Product Usage Information
- Product monitoring: We collect information about how you set up and use our Products, such as: functions used; operations performed; time, frequency, and duration of your activities within the Services, and any unique identifiers associated with your Product. For example, we collect the time period you connected the Product to the Application and the time of the last connection, as well as what operations you used in the Account, settings, and other functions in our Products.
- Services utilization: We collect information that our Products store and report as a part of the Services, such as: when you use oraimo's Smart Scale, your weight, temperature, blood pressure, body mass index, and other health indicators. Also, when you schedule the use of our Products, such as oraimo Tempo-W smart watch, we will save your settings.
Device and Other Automatically Collected Information
- Device properties and operations:We collect certain information from and about your smartphone, tablet, or personal computer (“Device”), such as: Device number, model, hardware and software version, signal intensity, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, and other information. We also collect information about the operations you perform on the Device, such as time, frequency, and duration of use.
- Device signals:We collect information that your Device sends out or receives to tailor the Services to our users in different regions, such as: geo-location, IP addresses, and external hardware information from your Device about surrounding Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers. You can enable and disable communicating such information to us by adjusting your Device security and privacy settings.
- Server logs:A server log is a list of the activities that a server performs. ORAIMO’s servers automatically collect and store in server logs certain information, such as: your search queries, IP addresses, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, referral URL, and certain cookies that identify your browser or Account.
- Web beacons:A web beacon (also called a pixel tag or clear GIF) is computer code that communicates information from your Device to a server. Some of ORAIMO’s Services and communications may contain embedded web beacons that allow a server to read certain types of information from your Device, such as: the number of people who have viewed certain content, when you opened an email message, and your Device IP address. Web beacons help ORAIMO develop statistical information to provide better and more personalized content.
- Cookies:Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about Device, such as: user settings, browsing history, and activities conducted while using the Services.
Our Services use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Services. Without them, for example, you would not be able to use your Account.
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow ORAIMO to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Services, and improve the Services.
- Functionality cookies, which ORAIMO uses to recognize you when you return to the Services.
To learn more about cookies and web beacons, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Analytics services: ORAIMO also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze your information. Generally analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We collect and use information obtained from Facebook, Google and other accounts you use to login to the Services (“Third-Party Accounts”), such as: your name, your user name or handle, birth date, picture, and other details you may have on your Third-Party Account profile. We do not have access to your Third-Party Account passwords.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions:We use your information to process payments you make through the Services.
- To send periodic emails:The email address you provide for order processing or for your Account may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related Product or Services information, including sending you updates to our terms and policies and other important messages from time to time. We may also send you marketing and promotional communications we believe might be relevant to your interests.
- Security and privacy:We use your information to verify Account details and activity. We also use your information to promote the security and privacy of the Services, such as investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms.
- Advertising and business information:We may show advertisements to you and others for our Products and third-party products based on the information we have collected from you, such as: what you have installed, accessed, used, and purchased.
- Accessing Third-Party Accounts:We use your information, including Third-Party Account information, to permit your Products and the Services to access Third-Party Accounts. These Third-Party Accounts may allow you to share personal information through our Services, such as Facebook posts or pictures. Because this kind of information can be public, you should exercise care in what you choose to submit to Third-Party Accounts. Please adjust your Third-Party Account privacy settings appropriately.
How is this information shared?
- Third-party providers:We share your information with third-party providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
- Third-party services:When you use third-party services, such as through Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
- Regulatory and legal issues:We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied personally identifiable payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
How can you manage information about you, including your Account?
We provide you with the ability to review, manage, or delete your information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party websites on our Services. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Please use these third-party websites with caution. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites.
How can you contact ORAIMO Technology Ltd with questions?
If you have any questions or concerns, there are a few ways you can contact us.